Common Forms

Below is a list of forms that students will need from time to time. Do you want to take a CLEP test? Do you need to change your graduation date? Maybe change your major? Connect with your academic advisor for questions or assistance.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software) to view and/or download PDF forms.

Common Forms
Change of Major/Concentration Request a change in your major, concentration or program.
Challenge Exam Application (PDF) Request approval to challenge a course. Approval signatures required.
Change of Graduation Date (PDF) Change your graduation date.
Change of Name (PDF) Change your name and/or address. Send your request and all documentation forms to the Office of the Registrar, To update your address, access BannerWeb through Cardinal Apps.
Community Service Documentation Document Community Service hours.
Course Registration Register for SPS course(s).
Diploma Replacement (PDF) Order a replacement copy of your diploma.
Drop/Withdrawal (PDF) Please contact your Academic Advisor. Read more about our course drop policy.
IP Grade Undergraduate Application (PDF) Request an IP grade as an undergraduate student. Approval signatures required.
IP Grade Graduate/Professional/Ph.D. Application (PDF) Request an IP grade as a graduate or professional student. Approval signatures required.
UIW Password Reset Reset your secure UIW password.
Request for Credit by Exam (PDF) Request to earn credits by taking a CLEP or DANTES exam.
Student Readmission Form Former SPS students who have not attended class within the last two terms (or longer) and need to re-enroll to complete an associates, bachelor's or master's degree already in progress.
Study at Another Institution Request approval from the Office of the Registrar for a course at another institution while active with SPS.
Transcript Request Form Request a copy of your UIW transcript. Student's signature required.
Withhold Directory Information Request confidential directory information.
Veteran Benefits and Forms Request certification for VA benefits which is handled by the UIW Military and Veteran Center.