Admissions for Returning Students

If you have previously attended classes at UIW but did not complete your degree, you may not be required to fill out a new application. Please review the admissions process below.

Previous School of Professional Studies Students (Readmission)

If you previously attended UIW's School of Professional Studies (SPS) but have not been enrolled for a year or more and did not complete the UIW degree attempted, please complete the Student Readmission Form for undergraduate and graduate applicants. You do not need to complete a new application. If you have attended another institution since your last enrollment, you must submit an official transcript of coursework attempted. Students must be in good standing to be readmitted to the university.

Former UIW students who have previously completed a degree and wish to apply for an additional UIW degree will need to apply for admission to that program.

Have questions or need support? Please contact your current main campus Academic Advisor. If you do not have an advisor or need additional support, contact SPS Advising at Students without any previous UIW history should contact EAP Admissions at 210-757-0202 or

Current UIW Students

Current UIW students seeking to transfer to SPS or enroll in single SPS course can find transfer information on the undergraduate admissions page.

Military and Veterans Readmission

Please visit the Military and Veterans Services website to view readmission information.

Earn Credit Towards Your UIW Degree

Make progress towards your degree and complete prerequisite course credits online with the Cardinal Bridge program.

Learn More About Cardinal Bridge