Center for Legal Studies
The School of Professional Studies at the University of the Incarnate Word selects uniquely-qualified providers to deliver exciting opportunities for those interested in beginning a new career. The Center for Legal Studies (CLS) offer professionals certificates in several legal subject areas to help students gain the skills and knowledge to advance their careers. No matter where in the world you are located, you can enroll in our online study programs and earn your professional certificate.
Register online or submit course payment. Call 1-800-522-7737 or email us for more information.
Top 4 reasons to enroll in our courses:
- Affordable programs with flexible payment options
- Flexible course schedules
- Online courses make it easy to learn from anywhere
- Courses are taught by practicing lawyers and paralegals
Promotions and Webinars
For a limited time, CLS is offering an exclusive discount for the following courses:
Students can use the code MED95 at checkout to receive $95 off through June 15 on these two courses.
Victim Advocacy Certificate Course Webinar
Topics of discussion to include:
- Career outlook and growth for victim advocates
- An overview of how CLS works with accredited college and university partners
- Course pricing and payment options
- Course materials and textbooks
- Instructor and peer/student interactions
- How the online course works
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST/NOON CT/10 a.m. PT
Payment Plan Options
The Center for Legal Studies is now offering flexible monthly payment financing options with no hidden costs or fees. The application process is quick and easy, and students will learn upfront what they will owe.