skip to content


You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software) installed on your computer before downloading forms.

Change of Major/Concentration Request a change in your major, concentration or program.
Challenge Exam Application Request approval to challenge a course. Approval signatures required.
Change of Graduation Date Change your graduation date.
Change of Name Change your name and/or address. Send your request and all documentation forms to the Registrar's Office. To update your address, access BannerWeb through Cardinal Apps.
Community Service Documentation Document Community Service hours.
Diploma Replacement Order a replacement copy of your diploma.
Military Discount Form Active-duty military students who are not using Tuition Assistance.
UIW Password Reset Reset your secure UIW passwords for Blackboard and Cardinal Mail.
Request for Credit by Exam Request to earn credits by CLEP.
Student Readmission Form Former EAP students who have not attended class within the last two terms (or longer) and need to re-enroll to complete an associates,  bachelor's or master's degree already in progress.
Study at Another Institution Request approval of work from another institution.
Transcript Request Form Request a copy of your UIW transcript. Student's signature required.
Withhold Directory Information Request confidential directory information.
Veterans Benefits and Forms Request certification for VA benefits which is handled by the UIW Center for Veterans Affairs.
School of Professional Studies
Drop/Withdrawal Please contact your Academic Advisor. Read more about our Course Drop Procedure
Application for an IP Grade Undergraduate Request an IP grade. Approval signatures required.
Application for an IP Grade Graduate/Professional/Ph.D. Request an IP grade. Approval signatures required.
Course Registration Register for SPS course(s).