Mission & Belief Statements
The Office of Student Success is committed to providing exemplary and holistic services and resources to the School of Professional Studies student body, faculty, and staff through very intentional and strategic initiatives internally and externally that support and assist with student retention and academic and professional success.
We are also committed to doing things the “RiGHT – Reaching Greater Heights Together” way. Collaboration is the key to our success.
What We Believe
- We believe that every student is a walking success story.
- We believe that academic success happens not by chance but by choice.
- We believe that culture is not only created but must be cultivated.
- We believe in the power of unity and collaboration amongst all stakeholders.
- We believe in the power of quality resources.
- We believe in the power of effective communication.
- We believe in the power of the Incarnate Word.
- Academic/Life Skills Coaching
- Student Connect Activities
- Work-Related Skills Development
- Career Planning
Schedule an Appointment with the Student Success Team
Contact us at
Location: Northwest Center Rm. 142