Criminal Justice Conference and Career Fair
Due to coronavirus concerns, this event has been postponed until a further decision has been made. All updates will be posted here when announced. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
8:30 a.m. Registration | 9:00 a.m. Conference Begins | 12:30 p.m. Lunch
Veterans and the Opiod Addiction: A National Epidemic
- James Hoover, Ph.D., South Texas Veteran Health Care
- Alan Xenakis, M,D., MPH, University of the Incarnate Word
- Jason Miller, D,O., Phychiatrist, Southtown Psychiatry
- Audra Xenakis, RN, BSN, DNP, Baylor Scott and White Health
11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Thomas Ervin, Computer Scientist, FBI
- Eric Blaine, Concepts Development and Management, USAF
Facts and Myths of a Homicide Investigation
- Sgt. David Evans, Homicide-Murder Supervisor, SAPD
- Sgt. Rachel Barnes; Special Victims Unit Supervisor; SAPD