Criminal Justice Conference & Career Fair
Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Student Engagement Center Ballroom #1520 4301 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209
8:30 a.m. Registration | 9:00 a.m. Conference Begins | 12:30 p.m. Lunch
Veterans and the Opiod Addiction: A National Epidemic
- Dr. James Hoover, PhD; South Texas Veteran Health Care
- Dr. Alan Xenakis, MD, MPH; University of the Incarnate Word
- Dr. Jason Miller, DO; Phychiatrist: Southtown Psychiatry
- Audra Xenakis, RN, BSN, DNP; Baylor Scott and White Health
11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Thomas Ervin, Computer Scientist; FBI
- Eric Blaine, Concepts Development and Management; USAF
Facts and Myths of a Homicide Investigation
- Sgt. David Evans, Homicide-Murder Supervisor; SAPD
- Lt. Bill Grayson, Special Victims Director; SAP
Fill out my online form.