Continuing Education for K-12 Educators
The School of Professional Studies at the University of the Incarnate Word has selected a uniquely-qualified provider to deliver exciting opportunities for those interested in career advancement. We have partnered with Virtual Education Software (VESi) to offer teachers in grades K-12 the opportunity to gain valuable skills through continuing education course work.
Key Aspects of Our Courses
- VESi courses are now tablet compatible, making it easy for you to recertify anytime, anywhere with reliable, stable online access
- 100% online
- Courses are completed at a pace that fits your schedule
- Facilitator support: Access to your facilitator via phone or email
- Course price range from $284-$304 each
- All inclusive: All the materials you need to complete the course are included in the cost.
Please note that Federal Financial aid typically does not cover non-credit courses.
Session 2: January 13-April 3, 2020
Courses include topics such as:
- Response to Intervention NEW
- Six Traits of Writing Model NEW
- Teaching Secondary Math Conceptually NEW
- Advanced Classroom Management
- Teaching Elementary Math Conceptually
- Talented & Gifted: Working with High Achievers
- Reading Fundamentals
- Learning Disabilities
- Early Childhood: Program Planning
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Understanding Aggression
View Full Course Listing on VESi (Includes course description & syllabus)
VESi recommends that you check with your school district and/or state licensing agency to verify these course offerings will meet your district and/or state requirements for salary advancement and/or state certificate re-licensure.